I felt like recording the Top 6 ‘Touching’ Hollywood Movies I have watched. They are :
- The Shawshank Redemption – With a score of 9.2/10 on IMDB, this movie tops IMDB’s TOP 250 list since decades.
- The Great Debaters – It is a movie that takes up the issue of Black v/s White, in a very sensitive manner.
- Invictus – A movie that marks to legends, South African President “Nelson Mandela” and the person who played it “Morgan Freeman“.
- The Pianist – A very slow,sensitive movie, showing the Ghetto Period and the painful life story of a Jewish Pianist.
- Cast Away – Very touching acting by the very skilled Tom Hanks, in a brilliant, lone-on-an-island drama.
- The Terminal – Another great performance by the very special Tom Hanks. Shows Comedy in pain.
Each of these movies, makes you smile,sometimes laugh, and sometimes weep. They are very touching to every human being with a heart.
The best part about these movies, is that they make you realize the value of the human life and tells you that there is this very tiny sweet,good, part; in each one of us. But most importantly, they teach us how to be happy in adversities and how, “HOPE,IS SUCH A GOOD THING”!