Web 2.0 UI or slick web UI in other words, is not a rocket science.Nor is it a set of well defined guidelines or standards,approved by any International authority. However, we all know it exists and moreover,it is important.
Please find a few links below that explains Web 2.0 UI Standards both in terms of Design and Usability:
- http://net.tutsplus.com/articles/10-principles-of-the-user-interface-masters/ (This one deal in the UI Design as well as feature guidelines)
- http://www.vinfotech.com/web_2.0/web_20_design.htm (This one shows in simple words regarding Web 2.0 UI Design standards)
- http://www.zdnet.com/blog/apple/ui-guidelines-one-reason-the-mac-shines-windows-sucks/1466 (This one has slick UI Guidelines in general)
- http://www.webdesignfromscratch.com/web-design-portfolio/ (A small Portfolio of how web 2.0 design looks)
- http://themeforest.net/(A website that sells web UI Components,mostly Web 2.0 UI)